This is a list for professors and the like dealing with the incoming class/mindset of Freshman of the class of 2013. Interesting list-distressingly, I'm familiar with every item on this list....which either makes me well read or.......well old.... :-) Here's some examples:
17. They have never had to "shake down" an oral thermometer.
18. Bungee jumping has always been socially acceptable.
19. They have never understood the meaning of R.S.V.P.
20. American students have always lived anxiously with high-stakes educational testing.
21. Except for the present incumbent, the President has never inhaled.